Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sun, Sea and Snakebite

Hello everyone again, I realise that this blog post is a little bit early seeing as its about 1:50pm but seeing as copious amounts of purple liquid (Strongbow, Carlsberg + blackcurrant all mixed up... Nom snakebite) will be consumed tonight, I thought an earlier blog post before getting drunk might be a nice idea.

So last night, the not so royal show, overall it was a massively amazing time biggest audience ever and got quite a few laughs (despite glancing at my hands for notes) and I think I'm developing into quite a nifty little comedian. A few problems with the organisers and some performers but its expected with something as stressful as a massive show to put on. The best bits were having our own dressing room with hardcore apple eating, mirrors with light bulbs all around it (very show biz and just wanted to do jazz hands constantly), spending all evening with a group of comedians (what is there to hate about that, seriously funny times) and there being 35 cheerleaders in uniform (all legal and most of them quite nom). Ending up with everyone backstage dancing to a blondie tribute band, massive party atmosphere and if it didn't overrun by an hour we would've probably invaded the fat fox and party down.

This was followed by sleep.

The sleep was followed by a 9am unsupervised electronics lab which lasted no more than 50mins until we headed to the union for breaky and a pint of lemonade in the glorious sunshine of Portsmouth. Until I came back and now in my room about to do my C coursework, with a pitcher of snakebite waiting for me at the union, good times.

Until tomorrow people where I will describe, drunkenness and how I almost got that girl in the club (its inevitable but never gets far enough to be a happy experience)

No comments:

Post a Comment