Friday 8 April 2011

Drink, Dancing, Clubbing And Comedy

Right, I realise my last post was on Wednesday so I should start from where I left off. I didn't go to the club after the drinking and was entirely drunk enough to count as drunk but it was fun to hang out with people on the same course. Drinking snakebite in the evening at the union on the official student night makes you feel like a student.

But on to the inevitable disappointment of clubbing in liquid on Thursday and I did a blinder, getting drunk with people you've met for the 1st time doesn't always give the wrong first impressions. However going off with a girl to dance and then getting the fuck off message and then becoming the topic of a conversation the next day is not the greatest thing ever. I would talk more about yesterday but the day was boring and the evening has patchy memory, I even feel asleep during F1 FP1 which is bad times.

Now to today, packing, sun and being happy. Followed by the improvisational comedy night at a pub and got laughs. Yeah, no blog post for a while because I've been busy doing fuck all which is a bit of a weird one. Until next time, going home, the train journey and the missing of Portsmouth and my mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment