Monday 25 April 2011

Chocolate, Beach & Boredem

12 days have passed since my last blog post and only 2 things exciting events have happened (well 2 I would like to talk about, the rest is personal private and will probs be talked about at a later date with a yipeeeee in it, but I digress). Event number 1 a picnic in St James' park in Shaftesbury ( a park in Shaftesbury, not the football ground in Newcastle) this involved friends, food and the pub (where no alcohol was consumed) which led to me getting closer to my friends from the west country. Event number 2 a trip to Weymouth on Bank holiday Friday which again was from west country mates and involved sleeping, sand and ice cream followed by exciting events I had to hear about because I left everyone early due to beach making me sleepy. Apart from that this Easter has been about procrastination and talking to people online. Oh yeah, Easter was yesterday, I have chocolate. Going to Portsmouth Wednesday for the last stint of uni for the year, bring on the alcohol, bring on the revision.

Until next time my people (probably person, at best)

No comments:

Post a Comment